Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Uncle Scrooge Adventures 3 Covered




















A little over a week ago I was commissioned to draw another Disney Ducks cover and this is the result. I would put it on my other blog,Covered, but I feel a little self-conscious having done them a few times already. It's a lot of fun drawing them this way and I liked the results, so I put it here.

Tonight I'm inking another cover for the Covered art show that will be opening at Secret Headquarters in March. It involves another famous cartoon animal and I'm excited to get it finished.

Oh yeah. The original is by Daan Jippes; Gladstone 1988.

3 comments:

janice said...

you draw the cutest animals, rob!

WEISSMAN said...

gees, yea!

Unknown said...

Very great ré-interpretation of Uncle Scrooge.
I love it.